Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photoshop like a pro with Freddie

Ok, so I have this client Stevo Spolbergo from Italy that just shot a movie with cats going all Ahnuld Seagull 'n all and he told me to design the movie poster since I stole his plugin filters last year when filming Indo Jones and Co, best known as Indo Cojones.

So as a sneak peek you can see some of the process.

Stevo mailed me this pic


Obviously the clone tool and levels command come in handy for such jobs, but first things first.Take a strawberry chewing gum and put it on your screen after chewing for 5 minutes.This will provide color consistency in your reds, and everyone designing and printing movie posters for Stevo knows reds are crucial, so crucial the green cross had to rename itself the red cross and had to paint theirs red too with a soft edged brush.

So this is the final result after some cloning around and using the magic filter I posted about previously.



This took me some heavy cloning and three liquify layers, yet the secret lays in going to EDIT FILL and fill the whole thing with textures of Michelle Pfeiffor

Here's a layer structure before flattening the image :

No comments: