Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's start with a 4d render to show how things work

So, actually, when Bowling Hall is closed on Thursdays, I work as a product manager for HoogleSoft-a-Hoo in the graphics department.Today we had this call from Gorge Zucas, who still owes me a couple of G's and three beers for that Star Wars thingie I did on my skateboard on my way to the Bowling Hall.Anyways, Gorgie there wanted me to render a new charachter for the new movie 8-sequels-down-your-throat , and I said it was OK as long as I get more potatoes and a bowling session ticket for a new Bowling Hall in Iowa.



That said, I took my Nasa-top and voice-commanded ( tablets are for kiddies ) PS into rendering me a 4d model of the new Titan, inspired by baked eggs and retro cartoons, much like the Beatles.


















4-cpu by Freddie

No comments: